Running your own payroll can be both time consuming and complex. The continual increase in red tape and filing requirements is putting an extra burden on businesses with many failures leading to substantial penalties. Since the 5th April 2013 the arrival of RTI (Real Time Information) has added a further headache for small businesses.
I will therefore take on the day-to-day running of your PAYE scheme utilising payroll software. This includes the now mandatory e-filings to HMRC for each payroll run, changes of employees and the weekly/monthly calculations of salaries to include entitlement to statutory sick or maternity pay for example.
My service includes:
· Computer generated payslips either on a weekly or monthly basis
· Summaries and analysis of staff costs
· Advice as to how much and when you need to pay HMRC
· I will also provide you with P60 documentation in order that they may be provided to employees within the legal time limits
· Preparation of P11D forms disclosing employee benefits
Benefits and expenses can be a very complicated area and knowing what and where to report can be tricky. Whilst some of the most common forms of benefits provided to employees are easy to spot and report, many are not so obvious, and I can help you with this.
I contact all employers on a timely basis to discuss the need to disclose any employee benefits and also request relevant information to facilitate the submissions as required.